Number of Pieces: 1
Scale: 32 mm
---Miniatures for Tabletop Gaming---
• Printed in high quality resin.
• Model is not painted or primed.
• **Some models may have more than one piece and may need to be assembled.**
• Superglue or something similar is needed to glue the models and their bases together.
• Larger models may be hollowed and have well placed drain holes.
• Little to no support or printing marks.
**They are carefully crafted and cleaned by hand.
**As with all miniatures, however, minor defects are still possible.
14-21 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Orders are placed in queue when received and processed in that order. Time to process depends on the size and quantity of the order. After it's been created, cleaned and cured it will be ready for shipment. Typically between 14-21 days.
Unfortunately not at this time. However, sometime in the future we will be looking into providing this service.
Jul 3, 2023
Came packaged very neatly and safely, looks great. No complaints.
May 22, 2023
Her glasses came in not broken and they don't snap when I poke them! Color me impressed. I had other objects I planned to put in that hand for when they break but I guess I don't have to worry about that after all. :P I usually have no faith in tiny twangy pieces but them glasses are sturdier than 90% of games workshop's entire stock of miniatures. Perfect print with no print lines. Good stuff.
May 21, 2023
Mar 24, 2023