Number of Pieces: 1
---Miniatures for Tabletop Gaming---
• Printed in high quality resin.
• Model is not painted or primed.
• **Models have more than one piece and need to be assembled.**
• Superglue or something similar is needed to glue the models and their bases together.
• Larger models may be hollowed and have well placed drain holes.
• Little to no support or printing marks.
**They are carefully crafted and cleaned by hand.
**As with all miniatures, however, minor defects are still possible.
The 3D models were created by Vae Victis.
Flukez is officially licensed to sell 3D prints of the digital models created by Vae Victis.
14-21 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Orders are placed in queue when received and processed in that order. Time to process depends on the size and quantity of the order. After it's been created, cleaned and cured it will be ready for shipment. Typically between 14-21 days.
Unfortunately not at this time. However, sometime in the future we will be looking into providing this service.